So, it was a toss-up between a monthly wishlist or an outrageous birthday lust list. Guess which won? I went through a bunch of old posts and the never ending list on my phone and have curated this little (yeah right) list. None of these things are on my family wishlist just in case any of my friends actually choose to use this one… Ahem.
Beauty Blender – R398
Ofcourse I had to add this one. I’ve been dying to try it for ages now. Can be found on 27Pinx, Placecol and Best of Beauty.Won this in a PinkPeonies competition!
Skoon Cleanser + Makeup Remover – R460
This stuff is amazing. Used/devoured my sample and now I’m back to the ol’ cleansing water… that needs to change, stat! Bought this myself. I got some birthday money, so I picked up a full size at Kamersvol in June 🙂 Lush It’s Raining Men shower gel – R175
My ultimate favourite body wash.Birthday gift!
Lush Salt Peppermint Bark scrub – R160
Only available in-store. I think it’s limited edition. This stuff is the BOMB.Birthday gift!
- Lush Rub Rub Rub – R185/R125
The pot is luxurious! And the solid (yet to try) sounds so awesome
- Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Gel Exfoliant – R450
Always wanted to try this.
- Benefit B.Right Radiant Skincare Set – R295
Nice way to test some Benefit skincare.
- REN Omega 3 Optimum Skin Serum Oil – R550
Sjoe, this has gone up in price since the last time I saw it. Available at the link and Woolworths. Sounds dreamy. And Caroline Hirons gave it a good review!
- Nuxe Aroma-Perfection Thermo-Active Mask – R195
Seen so many good reviews for this. Available at Truworths Elements/Truworths makeup counters.
- Benefit Gimme Brow Light/Medium – R295
Always wanted to give this a go and now that Benefit is available in SA…
- CND Vinylux Weekly Topcoat – R220
From Yemaya or Sorbet stores. All Dolled Up mentioned they got 10 days without chipping. What the hell????
- Benefit Porefessional Matt Rescue – R395
This oily gal needs some help!
- Essie Letter Press Artists Almanac 2016 – R400
- The Brush Egg – R90
Cos cleaning your brushes is important!
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural (Light or Light Plus – both will work) – R390
I’ve swatched both Light and Light Plus… I think Light Plus would work better – slightly more pink (my undertone), but hey! It’s so sheer, it doesn’t matter. Available from MAC!
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ – R250
I’ve been wanting to snag one of the travel sizes of this stuff…which is cheaper than the R250…to foil eyeshadows with and just…experience the spritz.Present to self thanks to a little nudge from Jess
- Pencil brush.
Cos I don’t actually own one…
Scarf for winter – R599-R699. Yeah. Ridiculous price for a scarf, but hey. I’ve had my eye on the Trenery Cleo Stripe Jacquard scarf and the Trenery Alyssa scarf. Both are beautiful and pretty much fit with my wardrobe. Woohoo.Birthday gift from wonderful friends!
- Rare Earth Crissy Cable Shrug – R499 (XL)
I have a bit of a love affair with Poetry. I have my eyeballs on the Locklyn navy cable pullover (see the theme here? Cable knit is my JAM) and tried the XL on – which fit, but wanted to try the L on and ran out of time. I’m hoping this one feels just as great as the Locklyn. I mean, the grey, the cable… oh my.
H&M Glass Box – R229
Ah, I love the home section of H&M. Damn. Anyway, I saw this ages ago and really loved the look of it but never ended up getting it. Thought I’d add it to the list.Birthday gift from my friends 🙂
- Copper coat hangers – R380 for 5
Um, YES! I need like 20 of these 😛
- Perfumes still on my wishlist: Dior Poison, YSL Black Opium, Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme, Prada Candy…
And if I had a fairy godmother in the UK/US…
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturing Matifying Fluid – only the best moisturiser in the world *heart eyes*
Soap & Glory – The Breakfast Scrub (my all time favourite!), Rich & Foamous (the matching body wash), Solar Powder, One Heck of a Blot primer and powder… Pretty much anything from the cosmetic line… 😛
- All the expensive stuff which I won’t list 😛