Ugh. March. Actually, ugh in general. I’ve been feeling really tired lately. A little bit of a mix between feeling stretched too thin or not stretched enough. It’s weird. I’m hoping things start looking up energy-wise. And just, motivation in general. I need more of it. I wish I could pick a few off the shelf, but life isn’t that easy.
So, let me try be positive. These are some of my March highlights:
- Birthday party in Kraaifontein. Ate my weight in cake and asked a girl where she got her pants from cos they were awesome. I haven’t found the pants. And it’s not appropriate to try steal the pants off someone who is currently wearing them. Alas.
- Sweeney Todd!! I went to see the musical at Theatre on the Bay. It was my first time there and I loved the show. If it ever comes back, I suggest you go;
- Lunching with the Jess! It was Jess’ birthday in March and we met up for lunch and green gin daiqueries and life was good. Need more of this!
- Game night with the guy and co. This included pizza. Pizza wins. Oh, and so does Splendor!
- Hudson’s with Jeanelle. Oh my, those burgers! Those drinks! I love these sorts of catch ups;
- Lunch at Van Hunks. We had a weird waiter, but the food, drink and company was good. A much needed catch up with my people 🙂
Anyway, onto the rubbish of this month. I didn’t do that well, but oh well. I reckon April might be somewhat fruitful. Or will it? Also, I’m trying to cut my spending because May is my birthday month and I want all the things -_-
Sorbet Spa Escape Refresh Body Wash
I love the scrub version of this. This smelt nice too, but it didn’t lather up very well. I also went through it at lightening speed. Whoops?
Neutrogena Norwegian formula fast absorbing hand cream
This. took. forever. to finish. I eventually took it to work because the soap here dries my hands out. I liked this in the first 5 seconds of using it, and then hated it. Super moisturising when I first put it on but then it just felt greasy and it was almost like it didn’t get absorbed. I’m now using The Body Shop Coconut hand cream. Smells like holiday.
Beauty Buffet rose moisturising mask
Thanks AwkwardPurse! I actually really loved this! #serialkillervibesforever
The Body Shop Tea Tree Cool and Creamy wash
One of my favourite morning/no makeup day cleansers. Seriously. And this has such a cool zing thanks to the tea tree. I’m back using the Neutrogena cleanser for now, but yep, this will always be a repurchase.
Well Groomed Ultralight Cream – V76 by Vaughn
This was a sample sachet of leave-in hair conditioner. It smelt pretty good but left my hair feeling a little crispy.
May or may not post a wish list for April… Might actually just post a birthday wishlist instead. Let’s see how that goes.