Wanting things. Still. God help me.
A new foundation of some sorts. I went to Bobbi Brown to get colour matched to the Long-wear foundation. The girl wanted me to get 02 Sand but it looked so dark on me. Of course she didn’t think so. What is up with that? This isn’t the first time a consultant has tried to push a bad shade on me. She also insisted on piling on all these creams and stuff before putting on the foundation, which just made my skin feel seriously sticky. I told her I’m oily/combo, but noooo. Luckily I went back again on the weekend and spoke to another consultant. My experience was way better and I am now the proud owner of 01 Warm Ivory thanks to the mothership.
- GlamPalm Hair straightener. I need something industrial for this hair of mine.
- theBalm Nude Dude palette. Sadly this little guy is out of stock on the RetailBox website. Sniff.
- A bra from Ewa Michalak. The number of times I’ve tried to order from this Polish company… I’m going to have to do some major emailing to get this one right Alas. But I am determined!
- YSL Black Opium perfume. This stuff smells like all the best dreams in the world.
- Urban Decay Naked2 Basics. If only. Please be mine.
- MAC Brave and MAC Mehr. Yup. Still on my wishlist.
- Dermalogica skin mapping session. I walk passed a Dermalogica store every time I go to gym, and I really want to go and see what they say about my skin. I can’t afford most of the stuff in the store, but I’m keen on the PreCleanse and Daily Microfoliant, as well as some of their treatments that target redness (a big problem of mine). If only I could afford this!
- Stila Nouveau Natural Eye Shadow Palette. I spotted this on the Stila website and fell in love. Will it come to SA? Oh my.