2014 was insane and amazing, but it was also tiring and frustrating towards the end. I fell more and more in love with my mister, made mistakes, dreamed about killing certain someones, and overall, I tried to take better care of myself and curb my spending. I think “try” is the operative word in most of these cases because I totally fell off the wagon every now and then. Whoops.
I frequently say I don’t make resolutions at the start of the new year, BUT I am a chronic list maker, and I do set myself goals throughout the year – which just so happens to include January. Below are NOT resolutions, but more like continuations of what was set in motion.
- Purchase prescription sunglasses
Find a decent sports braBought one online and using an Adidas one in the meantime Join the gym (this is a WIP – I’m shopping around) and hopefully attend 3 days a weekJoined the gym (now known as Jim) and it’s going well so far. Let’s see if this 3 a week thing will last.
- Continue walking every morning, and extend my route
- Find a good skincare routine and stick to it
- Buy less and use more
- Stop all the crap snacking and curb the bad food
- Do my Learners (for the squintilliionth time) and get started with driving lessons *gulp*
- Manage my anxiety (especially pertaining to driving)
- Get my finances under control!!!!
- Start saving for a trip abroad (not sure where yet)
- Experience more
I may add to this ever growing list. Hopefully I can cross some things off throughout 2015.