How many times have you seen me saying I’m broke? Yup. I am. It’s so sad. Anyway, I like making these lists and ticking things off so I feel like I’m using stuff and replacing them with quality products.
Since I wasn’t able to tick off even half the stuff on my June and July lists, some of these things are carry-overs (like shoes) and jeans (since I had to throw away a pair this morning) and others are more immediate needs/wants.
- Converse Unisex Monochrome, size 4.5 – R650
- Trenery Black Jeans – R749
- Mac Patisserie lipstick – R190
- Paula’s Choice Hydralight Lotion – R390
- Paula’s Choice Hydralight Daily – R390
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Chocolate Shimmer – R300-ish?
- Parfait by Affinitas Bra (Dusty Rose) – R400-ish
- Jo Malone perfume – some ungodly amount of money
- Black boots of some sort
- New pillows – R80 – R180
- Lush African Paradise body conditioner – R325 *sniff*
- Lush D’Fluff Shaving cream – R98
Here’s to staying on track and saving allll the money.